Probably the most well known female athlete in SUP – Annabel Anderson – join us for this inspirational episode. Annabel has overcome major injuries starting at the age of 17 and still managed to become a world’s best by showing up every day. In this episode she shares:
- How her dreams of being an Olympic skier were shattered
- Recovering from 11 surgeries before the age of 24
- Surviving the financial industry and the concrete jungle of London.
- How cross training, drive, and persistence pay off
- Her epic 2018 ski accident and her road to recovery
- The sport of SUP and where it is now
- And much much more